Dear Butokuden Kendo Members:
Starting September 1, 2022, we will not require proof of vaccination to enter the Dojo. But we will still keep the following COVID rules in place.
- New members will need to sign the COVID waiver form.
- Hand sanitize before entering the facility. Hand sanitizers will be placed at the entrance of the Dojo.
- There will be a sign-in sheet at the entrance. Every practice, please sign in by writing the required information.
- Open all doors before starting the class.
- Face coverings are mandatory at all time, even during training.
- No sharing of training equipment (Shinais, protectors, bokkens, Bogu, mitts, yoga mats, etc). Bring your own.
- Bring your own water bottle. No drinking fountain use.
- No eating in the Dojo.
- If you want to socialize, please go outside in the openair area.
- No use of kitchen. DO NOT WASH YOUR HANDS IN THE KITCHEN SINK.
Do not come to the Dojo if…
- You feel sick (Cough, fever, sneezing, chills, etc.)
- If you tested positive for COVID-19. Please inform our office right away, go see a doctor and do not come to the Dojo. Contact info: email@example.com or 949.756.8880
All participants must follow the COVID rules. Senseis will be enforcing these rules during classes. These measures are for the safety of everyone that is participating at practices in the Dojo. Please note that if there is an outbreak at our Dojo, not only we will be forced to close, but it will take a lot of effort for us to re-open again. We want to keep Butokuden a COVID FREE environment. We will strictly follow the guidelines of CDC and local health authorities.