2019 All California Open Kendo Tournament
RSVP BY JULY 16th, 2019
DATE: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 1st, 2019
– California State University, Fresno, South Gym
– Gymnasium on the southeast corner of Barstow and Cedar Avenues
– Address of CSUF, Fresno at 5241 N. Maple Avenue (administrative offices) Fresno, CA 93740
REGISTRATION 8 am to 8:30 am
Early Bird Entry (received via e-mail 7/1/19)–$15.00 per participant (non-refundable)
FINAL ENTRY (received via e-mail after 7/31/19) $20.00 (non-refundable)
$20.00 (11 yrs and older), $15.00 (7-10 yrs), $10.00 (3-6 yrs)
|Shiai Rules:||Individual Divisions
· Individuals can only participate in one individual division
· Each kenshi must supply his/her own set of tasuki
· Time Limits: *Except: Semi-finals and Finals: unlimited encho.
o All divisions except Yudansha and Seniors: 3 minutes-1 minute encho and Hantei.
o Yudansha & Senior divisions: 4 minutes-1 minute encho and Hantei.
· Limit one team per federation
· Teams will consist of 13-members as outlined on attached entry form
· Time limit: 3 minutes / no encho
· In case of a tie between teams in wins and points, each team will select their best kendoist for daihyosen (ippon shobu).