2018 AUSKF Spring Promotion Examination (April 15, 2018)
Location: Marina High School (15871 Springdale St, Huntington Beach, CA 92649)
Dates: Sunday, April 15, 2018
- 12:30 pm – 12:55 pm: Registration
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Test 5 Dan & above, Shogo
- 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm: Seminar/Keiko
||Void in the case of exam failure
** Application Deadline: Friday, March 30, 2018 (All the documents and checks must be received by the deadline)
Submit the following to VP Promotion & Examination, AUSKF
Please email the following in PDF file to : email@example.com
- Completed Application Form
- Copy of current Dan Certificate (Menjo)
- Essay (Written Test Answer Sheet; must be completed in English)
- Recommendation (by the president of your federation) – **Shogo applicants only
Please mail the payments to: Michio Kajitani, VP P&E AUSKF, 590 Shadowbrook CT, Redlands, CA 92374
- 1 check for Examination Fee
- 1 check for Menjo Fee ( It will be void in case you fail in the exam)
- Hard copy of the application form.
** All checks made payable to All United States Kendo Federation.
** Please do not send cash or money order for Menjo fee
Lodging information: the hotel below is near the gym and special rate applies if you book by March 3.
Holiday Inn Orange County Airport (2726 S Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705) Phone: 714 4816300
If you have any question, please contact Michio Kajitani, Promotion & Examination, AUSKF
2018-4-15 AUSKF Promotion Exam Information Packet