Date: Sunday, September 4th, 2016
Location: Parlier High School North Gym
601 Third St,
Parlier, CA 93648
Registration: From 8:00 am to 8:30 am
● 10 yrs and under.
• 14 years old – 17 years old.
• Adult Kyu (18 years old and Older).
• Women’s (14 years old and older: Kyu & Dan)
• Yudansha (1Dan – 3Dan)
• Yudansha (4Dan & Above)
• Senior (50 years old & Older: 1Dan – 5Dan)
• Super Senior (50 years & older: 6 Dan and up)
• 12-Member Federation Team
Shinpan: 4-dan and above are eligible
Entry Fee: Early Bird Entry (received via e-mail 7/31/16)–$15.00 per participant (non-refundable)
FINAL ENTRY (received via e-mail after 7/31/16 and by 8/10/16) $20.00 (non-refundable)
Shiai Rules: Individual Divisions
• Individuals can only participate in one individual division
• Each kenshi must supply his/her own set of tasuki
• Time Limits: *Except: Semi-finals and Finals: unlimited encho.
o All divisions except Yudansha and Seniors: 3 minutes-1 minute encho and Hantei.
o Yudansha & Senior divisions: 4 minutes-1 minute encho and Hantei.
• Limit one team per federation
• Teams will consist of 12-members as outlined on attached entry form
• Time limit: 3 minutes / no encho
• In case of a tie between teams in wins and points, each team will select their best kendoist for daihyosen (ippon shobu).