RSVP BY APRIL 19, 2018
The tournament will be held Sunday, May 20th, 2018, at Leigh High School, main gym.
The address is:
5210 Leigh Ave., San Jose, CA, 95124
All participants must check in by 8:30am. The tournament will begin promptly at 9am. There is no entry fee, but your generous donations are greatly appreciated.
PLEASE NOTE: Categories subject to change depending upon the number of entries.
- Youth 10 yrs and under
- Youth 11-13 yrs old
- Youth 14-17 yrs old (kyu only)
- Adult Kyu, 18 yrs and up
- Open Women (any rank, 14 yrs and up)
- Over 40 Women (any rank, 40 yrs and up) May also register in open women’s division, however, depending on the number of participants, may be restricted to one division.
- 1-2 Dan
- 3 Dan and up
- Seniors (50 yrs old and up, any rank)
- Participants will be allowed to enter one (1) individual and one (1) team category only. Except women over 40 may enter both Over 40 Women and Open Women’s division. However, depending on the number of participants, may be restricted to one division.
- Youth Team: 5 person team. 17 yrs and under, Kyu only. 2 Teams allowed
- Women’s Team: 3 woman team (14 yrs and up). 2 teams allowed.
- Adult Team: 5 person team. 2 Teams allowed.
- Dojo must have 2 members to have a team (Senpo and Taisho). A member from another dojo may be added to an incomplete team by tournament organizers.